The Handmade Araw Planter is made from a Cement base, however, these Planters are very different as they also include recycled materials in the composition. Micro Silica and Fly Ash are substituted of up to 15% of the Cement (they are by-products from Steel and Power Industries), Recycled Bottles are also used in the form of Glass Sand and the water used in crafting the planters is from the Rainwater Harvesting system from the buildings or recycled from the Wash Bay.
With these added materials it adds compressive and flexural strength to the mixed materials so these planters are very durable and should last a lifetime.
They are not cast in a mold, each one is hand thrown, layer by layer so they are all 100% unique. Furnaces are not used either so the planters dry naturally as they are cement-based.
The Araw is a round planter but with a distinguished shape, the foot of the pot is far wider than the top, the taper from the top to the base is gradual down the long slender neck of pot.
- Manufacture Leadtime: variable, it can be from 3-8 weeks (rolling production)
- For Interior and Exterior use
- Tiny - 29cm Top, 50cm High, 48cm Base.
- Extra-Small - 32cm Top, 80cm High, 51cm Base.
- Small - 37cm Top, 100cm High, 56cm Base.
- Medium - 47cm Top, 122cm High, 70cm Base.
- Large - 46cm Top, 165cm High, 75cm Base.
After Care Details Below