Artificial Green Walls are one of our specialties, each one is handmade for you in one of our Straw Barns. Each Artificial Foliage Green Wall is 100% customisable, this includes the base, the shape, size, and styles of artificial greenery used, which can include flowers if required.
We use only the best artificial foliages which look lifelike in interior locations. We design each panel individually, so you can choose between very naturalised plant walls with ferns and ivies or slightly more formal ones, with swathes of foliage sweeping through. We have also manufactured and installed single species walls to great effect.
Fire Retardancy - We can provide Fire Rated foliated panels.
Although the common terminology is for an Artificial Green Wall, we provide decorative panels. They are not part of the wall, building structure or supporting walls. This does affect the Flame Retardancy rating if required as they are different standards.
As we have been manufacturing Artificial Plants and Trees for over 30 years, we really do know what we are doing
- Our Artificial Plant Walls can be structured in design with clearly defined patterns, naturalised with swathes of lush foliage, or be mixed foliages with no clear patterning or defined plant species
- Artificial Foliage depth ranges from 70 - 250 mm
- Weight - 14 to 16 kilos per square meter (less for mesh panels)
- Any visible edges will require framing (unless on mesh). Our standard frame is softwood that is available in a range of standard colours.
- Maintenance - Interior artificial plant walls can be dusted. We recommend a feather duster. Bright Green can provide a full maintenance service to include cleaning and redressing if required.
We also Install throughout the UK and Export regularly Overseas.
View our project gallery, Moss Walls