Our Exterior Artificial Living Plant Walls have the most realistic UV stable (Certified) foliages. These artificial plants are treated with an ultraviolet inhibitor to ensure colours stay bright. It also performs well under harsh artificial UV light that can be found in offices, restaurants, hotels and shopping centres.
We design and manufacture everything to order, so each design is unique. As each Plant Wall’s shape and style is designed to suit the brief, you can be certain that it will enhance and green up any space – without the need for costly maintenance, a plumbed in a water supply or good light levels.
Hardwood framing may be required to hide the raw edges dependant on the construction method used. We can provide the frames if required.
Although the common terminology is for a Plant Wall, we provide decorative panels. They do not form part of the wall, building structure or supporting walls.
- The depth of the wall will depend on the styling and the foliages used but will generally be 100 to 300mm deep
- Weight of boards - 16 to 18 kilos per square metre (mesh is lighter)
- All Foliages for exterior walls are exterior grade
- We can provide Exterior Artificial Living Plant Panels on a Recycled Board or Mesh
- Our exterior foliated boards have been wind tested to 70 miles an hour
- Custom made to order
We provide an installation service throughout the UK and Europe and Export Overseas regularly.
View some of our projects Also view Artificial Hedge Screening